Saturday, November 10, 2012

L O V E

 I love meets-up with Sally.
Becos every meet comes with hot gossips updates, great fd and tonnes of laughter!
And the fact that how we've grown closer as we age, it's something I seriously treasure and am thankful for.
She's truly one of the best of the bestest frens I have.
She was not only there when I was down and out..
BUT

She even wants to be part (physically mind u! hee) of my happiness. And still prays the best for me.
Quite amazed on where she cld find the time to do up this special card.
Am touched to bits cos of the personalisations.
Will share the contents in due time. :)


I've nvr own something as personalised as this.
T H A N K   U


She even got me this bouquet! Sweet much.

Seven to go... v_v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home