Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A dream. A wish.

I can’t believe that the last November entry dated all the way back to 2012. I did not even update the days leading up to my big day. Thinking back, it was with great syukur that the plans and arrangements went smoothly with little hiccups. The parents’ block was a huge mess with the upgrading of lifts so there were yellow fences here and there. Ok probably the wedding deserves a totally separate post on its own. This time around, I ought to mention about my soulmate. The husband.

Fate brought us together which begun with the introduction by a mutual friend. Started to chat in FB for quite a while before moving on to MSN (gosh it has extinct by now) and then BBM (Blackberry Messenger 😂). Like I mentioned before, I did not have high expectations of this new relationship and what more a marriage out of it. Allah indeed has better plans for me. Alhamdulillah.

At times, I find him so self-centred because I felt that he did not give much thoughts about me. But he would msg me umpteen times per day so our communication was quite there. We met end Oct and that’s when i got to know that his family used to be in the same hood with mine. That’s least expected as it’s almost impossible as I would have known majority of the guys around my age who would have lived there.


That self centered man now...

✔ My Imam
✔️ Made me a girlfriend, fiancée, wife and a mother
✔️ Provides more than a comfortable house (with unlimited wifi 😂)
✔️ Eats my cooking without much complains
✔️ Makes the milk in the odd hours
✔️ Made me quit my job so that I have 1 less major stress
✔️ Reads the surah before every sleep
✔️ Brings us out on weekends so that I could take a break from cooking
✔️ Makes it a point to solat together
✔️ Takes me on a trip often
✔️ Ensures only the best for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home