Thursday, November 18, 2021

Six weeks

Ingat boleh chill cos need not wake up waaay early now. Hmmm. But not true though especially if the husband has to go office. Means I have to take my morning bath at 5ish still.
And there’s so many things that needs to be done.
Like clearing this year’s stuff and preparing for the next academic year.  Got to write them down. And I kinda miss writing my daily feelings down on paper. 


I used to have many different kind of trophies back in school. For my physical achievements such as high jump la, everything sports. But the kid’s gotten himself his 1st trophy for performing Burung Kakak Tua. A recorded one that is.
Anyways, proud of him and all the positive comments from his teacher. Alhamdulillah. ❤️

He’s so blessed to have received many gifts too.


From the sis’s frens even.
2 of them had given him very early Xmas presents.


And these from his frenemy Obek.
Sometimes best frens sometimes gado till cried.
I also rcvd that HK from Esso. 😻


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home