Saturday, March 5, 2022

Covid-19

 




It all began with Dad. He was unwell on 14 Feb, Mon, and we gathered at his place just the last Saturday.
When sis tested him, it showed faint positive.
Then the husband turned positive on Wed, 16 Feb. Panicked sejap eh cos we all slept tog the night before and he was already feeling feverish.
Then Mom and the son on Friday, 18 Feb. Sis turned positive on 19 Feb. Me?? 
I couldn’t believe it either when I became C+ just as the son cleared his test on 24th.

It was chaotic. Physically, mentally.
The anxiety, paranoia but despite all, I am truly thankful for the perfect timing. Allah made me stay -ve throughout so that I could cook and look after both of the husband and son. I’m thankful that the husband could accompany him in the isolation room. BUT, I couldn’t help it. I broke down when I turned C+ because the husband had to work and I was lost on how to layan the already -ve son. Safe enough for me to put on gloves and cook? Surgical mask will do? And I was scared if my symptoms would be overwhelming on my 1st day. The husband told me that it would be okay but I wasn’t okay at all.

Thankfully, he took leave the next day and I could rest and recover. He settled the son, his hw and meals. He prepared my meals for me. ❤️ I was fortunate not to lose my appetite. Furthermore, he ordered really nice food every time. We worked the schedule out as the son returned to school. Made necessary arrangements and sacrifices. 

I am blessed with love and support from my daily mommies group, best friends, ex partners and family. They gave me food, helped me fetch the son, collected and delivered hw and more. They were there for me physically and emotionally. Alhamdulillah I am grateful that I had mild symptoms and finally totally -ve on Day 10. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home