Saturday, August 27, 2022

Day out with the best friends



Finally meeting up for Jul’s birthday.
Selamat la tak pakai dress what with the sunny then rain weather.


Lunch treat at Citrus by the Pool. 
As the BFF has just gotten her promotion.
Alhamdulillah.


I can’t remember much about this place but I believed that they have renovated their interior. 


What I do remember was at that time, the boss told us if the molten lava did not flow, he would replaced us with another. And was surprised to see a heart shaped one this time and with the writings. Alamak and they even played Bday song sekali.


I gave one marshmallow to the best friend and I can’t believe that the other wanted one as well. But she didn’t get la cos they were gone by the time she came. Heh. After lunch we went to catch Air Force. Stress la tengok movie about wars.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home