Friday, November 25, 2022

What is your dream bag wish?

 That’s what the husband asked me today. 
Honestly, I don’t have an answer. Buying luxury bags be like oh I like this one but if I can sleep without thinking about it then I’ll give it a pass. I’m more inclined to the Classics than the trendy ones.


So I did a stock take today. That top Burberry was my first ever luxury bag from Sis. Then she went on to get me LV speedy when I turned 30! What do you mean it’s been 9 years?! 😭 I think I should get more colours now. It’s too many black and dark but they’re easier to match right. Dior and Chanel are only WOC.


Whoever said I don’t have any colours? Here’s the baby blue tote, bright pink one and even the rainbow Coach Parker. That ‘sareng’ bright orange is the latest! Supposedly a grocery bag to put fruits (apakah!) but I used quite a substantial amount from my reward points so kinda worth it la. Still figuring out how to ‘secure’ the net so that I won’t drop my stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home