Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Six


Probably our 6th stay at Conrad. Crazy much? We really loved their service and that every room comes with a bathtub. Spacious too with double sink. Sadly I think they’ve decided to stop giving bears which we never fail to look forward to at every staycay. However, the kind housekeeper gave the son 1 from her trolley. ❤️
And I just realised Conrad’s really a business hotel so their pool’s almost empty every single time. 


My East West with the pretty orchid in the room. 


We’ve gotten the fountain view room again this time.


❤️


So no more dried fruits too but a bigger pack of cookies this time. And that’s the boy’s bubble bar. 


Husb bought me this low dunk to replace my Vans.
Kinda hardy at certain areas but hope it’s going to be more comfy with regular wearing. Think gonna dirty them quicker than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home