Thursday, August 31, 2023

What’s left

 

Wake me up when September ends? Been thinking so much if I should get these cos they’re quite pricey.
$39.99 each but Buy 1 Get 1 50% and I had my $5 voucher. So grabbed them finally!


Teacher’s Day gifts settled.
Although the totes increased in price this time, gifts that gives back means a lot to me. Glad cld contribute to Cotton On foundation. Urm socks for the PE teachers.


This is our community cat. 
She has a crooked tail and loves wet food.


A little throwback to the meet up with the girlfriend.
What was supposed to be a bf date, I managed to spend a little longer time with her. 
Hearty big breakfast ye.


And this unexpected gift.


PPG dumpling bag eh. How cute! ❤️

And the time we had the husb’s bday celebration with the big fam. Such a feast and he got 2 new work shirts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home