Monday, June 17, 2024

Cooling down

 

Just when I thought we should be cooling down for the sch hols fun, we ended up having way too much fun at National Museum. Wanted to go there specifically for the Ranger Buddies but our initial plan was to go to the beach. Oil spill cancelled our plans and that’s how we ended up at the museum instead. He’s probably the tallest kid there but bet he enjoyed the stations completing them in under 20mins. Not bad eh dapat badge. 


Went up and saw another activity which he completed and received a pencil case filled with stationeries. I think we’re getting disciplined with our timings each time we’re out cos we left home after zohor and managed to reach home before evening. Furthermore after the museum visit, we dropped by Orchard to grab my bag. Aha the bag that I wanted just for the slpover and the actual bag that I wanted will be restocked this week! Bleargh. 


Started my Sunday and also Raya eve so so early at Arab St. Dragged by the sis to accompany her for a reading sesh at Wardah. Not the 1st time that I get to meet a writer but I’ve met Neil Humphreys years ago and even got a signed poster from him. Anyways sis bought me this book using her roses and also a pretty shimmer shimmer dress as upah. Heh. Alhamdulillah. 


Bought this top finally which came in a soft pouch. 🩵

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home