Thursday, September 5, 2024

Today

 

Today is full of urgh moments. Entah la why.
Probably it’s been really a long time since I felt hangry. Sampai stomping out the place eh.

Began on the train when it got stalled and announcements made about their engineers doing the checks. The last time that happened there was such a long delay. And I needed to be at my destination before noon. Reached near mom’s then we heard a really loud song being played. Eh eh. Pastu at Coffee Bean ada pulak yg bebual so loud on the phone until semua org tahu what’s happening at home. 

Reached almost noon then msg but was nvr seen. I waited for almost an hour eh baru bole jumpa and itupun for less than a minute agaknye. Entah la. 

But the good thing about today I felt that I gave alot and it was reciprocated almost immediately. That came in a form of Cheer Bear. It’s probably the same bear that we saw at Westgate but he bought it in the East now. So it’s really true what they say, you’d get what you give and also what’s meant to be yours will eventually be yours no matter how long or quick. 😭😭😭😭 I want to go back into my shell! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home