Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Freeflow tears

 I couldn’t believe that i have these much tears. Buruk tau.
Yesterday, right after I dropped the bomb, I called the bestie and broke down. Kesian member cuak terus. 
I cried sampai toes cramp. Dunno why supposed to feel relieved yet I felt numb. Woke up by bff’s msg at 3ish and cldn’t return to slp. Had to start the day after that. 
Mata koyak. Info overload too last night. Haiz mcm mana la tak emo eh. Eh apakah dia masih la tak tau blog aku?


Had a great time today with the NTU bestie. Been so long since we last lepak and she dragged me to have nsg. 
Laughed so loud as loud as those annoying fighter jets. 


Cool decor with straight to the heart quote eh. 
Bahasa betul. 


See lah. Every single time kasi macam2. Besok nak try that sunblock. Mana tau jadi putih skit or belapok eh. Haha. Oh then happy that the bff from mekkah sent video la pics la and msges. And today I called her mom!
Pastu i cried while talking to her. Slamat la suara tgh serak so the cries wasn’t obvious. 

And about that, hmmm. Is it i knew too many things already? Okla besok da tak kacau. Back to ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home