Saturday, March 7, 2009

Unbelievable

It was a Fri morning and I was so lazy to start werk. Then cousin bro msned me if I wanted to see something. Wout much hesitation of course I asked what it was. And so he sent me this photo.




It was rather obvious which one is me. Those were the days that I nvr smile in front of the camera and looked stoned. All I remembered was mak tends to buy us (me and sis) the same type of baju but in different colors. As you can see from the orbit picture, mine was pink while sis green. She somehow remembered this dress but I cant retrieve the memory. Should check out my necks with all the lines thanks to mak. And I wondered who's the one saboed me to be the only one in that obiang hat. Gross! Cousin bro said this was taken on his bday.


I was indeed a dark child. Not that 'dark' but my skin tone. Like mak always always says, I am 100% like my pak. Except the neck of course! Geez.


Finally for the record, bro has lost his voice due to sore throat. Hate it everytime he grumbles but it was his normal talking tone. I think out of the three of us, he's the most tidy since he arranged every single item in his room in lines. From his past Bus Passes (yeah that long u imagined) to his specs and stationeries. But the items that stood out in his room would be the following.


This would be unexplainable. I have no idea what Big Bird and Mr Wolly's fren is doing in his room. Gross. From what I know, he only played with his toy cars before his sleep eons years ago.

Haaaaaaaa. I still dono what to wear later. And it's already drizzling. Such a nice weather to zzzzzzzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home