Thursday, November 18, 2010

what a SHORT week!

It's Friday tomorrow! Altho I have nothing planned for the weekend.
And this year Hari Raya Haji was not as vibrant as the years before (not sure why) but was more meaningful than ever. :)

Anyways, let's start the one with the Bday dinner with Shortie.
Forced her to skip class and have a LesB dinner with me instead.
Headed to Tiffany Cafe at Furama (Chinatown).
And I don't think I wld return again. hee.


Our 1st round!
We got the desserts first on the table.





Errr...Halloween's OVER babe! hee.


I swear that dessert plate wasn't mine! :p




Served the bday babe her ice cream!
Just the way she wanted it.






Then the NOT-SO-SURPRISED bday cake came along!






And she blew the candle off with her laughter. tSK!
Not after her wish. Haha!



tHe LesB pic! And my face was ULTRA oily de! :(






yAy! xmas season!!


I looked like a hantu trying to play hide and seek here! hee.


♥♥♥

Went to Tentera Mosque to witness the Qurban.
It was my very first time having the Qurban.
Didn't really know what to expect but I turned into an emo-wreck and tears welled up my eyes.
No it didn't drop though. hee.


I was too weak to take out my BB to snap a pic altho Mom was nagging at me to do so.
(She used to be so pissed with me snapping at everything).
SO only this pic of my tag and the 1/3 meat that was slaughtered under my name.


On leave today and went to Beauty World as well as town.
Thanks to Cousin Bro for his info on Cornery.
Grabbed the Bubblegum and Rainbow flavors!




And today is the Bro's Bday.
But he's not home yet.
Will be fattening on his cake later at 1030pm! Oh gOsh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home