Sunday, October 31, 2010

IrritatinGLy swEEt

After surviving yet another Boring Stay at Home Sat, I've managed to finally go out today! Not only that BUT I went on a shopping spreeeee! Yay! Besides that I've settled a few presies for Nov babies. Still a few more to go. tSk! 1st presies settled was for Sis! She wanted a Porter bag so we went to probably the ONLY outlet at Wisma. I was freaking out when she pointed out a tiny sling bag (Imagine the old good bus conductors used to carry to check our tics)! Faints. There's not many choices becos all of the bags looked plain to me. Almost successfully changed her mind to grab the tote instead of the conductor bag but then thinking it was her bday presie instead, I let her have her way.


Not only the weird color conductor bus, she 'ketuk' me GAP belt as well. Haha!
I did a lil shopping for myself also!
Bot a GAP dress and a top!
Ermmm that's it?? I think.
Wanted to buy a new foundation but thot cld wait a lil longer till next mth's pay instead.
Excited for all those Xmas gift sets already!!!

♥♥

Mr Gee bb in the morn to accompany him to grab his toy soldier after his work.
So since I settled sis' presie by noon, I went home first to wrap and hide them away from her.
Evening came and I took my time by 190.
Reached at 6.30pm and thinking it's been a while since I last stepped into Raffles City.
Oooh Kate Spade greeted me , Ms Selfridge and so many more!
But first things first, I went to pee.
After that got a bb from Mr Gee telling me he just came out and hoping I havent reached.
I just replied Hee.
So he knew I've already reached and told me to give him 15mins.
Went down to Watsons to grab my Mascara and went down to the Ctrl Station.
Didn't see him yet so I hopped over to Pretty Fit!
While trying the shoes I've been wanting to get, rcvd his call.
But no one was on the other line.
So I just went ahead to try the shoes and buy them!
Anyways Mr Gee was so happy to get his tiny toy soldier.
I waited outside the shop as it was filled with those glaring yellow spotlights aiming my huge forehead lor. tSk! The owner saw me standing there and said Hello. Duh!
Had dinner at KFC. Yah I know I have to abstain from all of them alr!! Hee.
Aft the meal passed him the book and the USS stuff for his nephews and nieces.
Then he took out an orbit Mustafa plastic bag with a PINK scheduler in it!
Aha! Nvr Judge things from its cover. Haha! Will always rem that.


He got me a pink diary. ♥
I told him like only a few nites ago that my scheduler is running out of pages soon.


It came in like an album tog with the casing. ♥
The title kinda got me!
My Life History by Myself. Haha. Corny sia! hee



I LOVE the inside even MORE! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
There's no dates printed and even includes weather, feelings and health matters. Haha! Cute sia!

Oh and he threw in this Snapple cover with these words on it.
Frankly I did not know the reason why.
Well, probably becos he hates it everytime I flutter my eyes (in irritation) at him! Hee.
Thanks Mr Gee. How come ur so IRRITATINGLY SWEET!?! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home