Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time after time

So I've met Songe today! Briefly. Nice catching up with him and it's been ages since we went on a date. Haha. Like real. He even proudly claimed that the Uniqlo minah envious of me having a chinese 'bf'. Berangan nye dekni! Hee.


Annnnd... I gotta check my scheduler to actually recap on what i've done for the week. Getting old in no time. Haish. Extremely happy this week cos I got to meet BFF!
For Pizza dinner! She got me a 'huge' gift box which was filled with MANGO wristlet, Esprit perfume and a vintage Casio watch! ;)


On Wed, had the first ever badminton session with my new partner!

It was a exhausting! And FUN. Looking forward to many more sessions! hee.
BRING IT ON! ;p


Friday didn't feel like work cos he came over. For lunch.
He even waited for me to end work so time flew fast.

We rushed over to Vivo for Billionaire. :)



If you're lost you can look and you will find me


Time after time


If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting


Time after time


This is how I feel about my BFF who's there for me through my ups and downs.
She's a true friend indeed and I am blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home