Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bonded Long Weekend

I was thankful that I got to meet PSBF after flying kite (and SO NOT proud of it) previously. Glad that she was okay with it and I'm NOT gonna take it for granted of course.



It was even sweeter having a heart pour-out over 3 choco donuts at Jco.

And when the long weekend began on Good Fri, he sacrificed his sleep to make... erm catch The Vow with me. Oh CHANNING! Ur so CHARMING. droooools



Altho we had to cut short the Vow date [still managed to spend 5hours with him ;)], it was quite fulfilling cos I had family dinner for Dad's 63rd Bday. Glad that I bot him the above gift set from Polo. The lady threw in the huge Pink bag as well as the blue cap for me including Armani n Diesel sample. Win-win for me? hee. Anyways Love the way she wrapped the set. :)


Sat came and I met the Exes! Both of them. :)
For a hi-tea session at PS. Initially since we didn't meet for 4mths now, thot there'd be nothing much to talk about but I was so wrong. We chatted for over 3hrs! Then I realised that I missed them so much. The laughters and such!

Sally called me to inform that poor lil Sophie was hospitalised. Thankfully aft that phonecall, she cld be discharged. So I went over to visit lil Sophie today over at the in-laws. Always feels so welcoming there. Hee. And I thot I wana hang ard for say 1hr only but was there for about 3hrs! Chit chatted with Sally and the husband and the parents and the sis in law. hee. Even lil Sophie managed to catch a wink and I was still der when she woke up.
Hopefully she will recover fully soon.


Altho I did not have concrete plans for most of my weekends, am glad that most of the time, they're filled with impromptu meets-up with the loved ones. ♥


Let's have a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home