Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Our Secret Garden

We cut short our badminton session due to the threatening sky. We did feel the drizzle coming and wanted to rush back. Something green and bright yellow caught our eyes! It's the fruits and not one or two but lotsa of them on the grass! We went picking like it's our own tree. Gathered as many as we could into my racquet cover. hee. Here it goes! Hee. :)


So GREEN! And nice smelling! Can't wait to go back der! hee.


Had wrapped one for him... In Pink tissue. hee


Today my Prof waited for me while I attended the counter. He wanted to tell me that he has placed his bag near my desk. So I asked what's the contents of the bag. He bluntly replied bomb. -_-
Added for that, he gave me this Cadbury choc. Fruit n Nut! O_O
Macam tahu je I need doses of endorphins in the morn.
Gotta save it for later cos it's gonna be my only tummy growling stopper for this week!
Using the new blogger and hey look! I can finally strikethrough my words.. CooL. geez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home