Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Indescribable feeling...

Knew these words from a song. Aladdin song exactly. On a magic carpet ride...A whole new world.... Hee. That was back in pri sch days!


Had a great Sunday date with a "I Miss U" movie followed by impromptu Manhattan break fast and a chaotic end at Farrer Park. Wrong choice. For a Sunday. No more. Ever.
The Mud Pie was Yummy especially knowing that I'm sharing the fats with the loved one. ;)


So the day finally came! Not only his convo but marked as the day that I officially met the BFFiL.
And I must say it was a pleasure to be meeting him finally after years.
And we also made the great escape...even before the speech. hee!
By the way, this pic above I was bz posing (maut - cekak the pinggang at duno where) while he was bz holding my fingers behinds those cloths. hee.
:D
We took cab from SBS to Jalan Bahar exit.
Shortest cab ride EVER!


Ordered Ewok in May all the way from USA since the BFFiL owed him Convo Bear.
Now now.
My feet's having hangover from those wedgies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home