Sunday, July 8, 2012

Trying my best

 Doing all I can to slowly curb unnecessary spending.
Gotta start drawing that big BOLD fat line between Wants and Needs. And here's little things that I think cld help myself (nagging at myself doesn't seem to be working).

1) To go home directly from work without any pit stops
2) Not to buy snacks and such if brought fd from home
3) To put aside more for savings mthly (like seriously!)
4) Not to buy new things unless the old gave way.........

Shall start with these 4 steps first and wait till end of yr for the results (if any).

Quite contented with myself for having done the brief brisk walk last Fri.
Felt so much better physically and totally diff from cycling.
Will try to do it again in the next 2 weeks before Ramadhan.

This week's date had to be a day earlier.
Cldn't spend our usual hours cos I alr had family plans yest.
Thankfully, we completed all of them altho with lil hiccups.
Gotta thank my sis profusely for the company these 2 days.
She's my best GPS.


The thing with him is, he likes to ukur jalan just like me.
So even tho we were only to have BK for bf, he's decided to go to Ion's.
Met him as early as 930 in the morn and Ion's shops were all pulling up their shutters.
Forgotten when was the last time I had BK there but I must say their ambience was quite appealing.
Probably cos it's quite empty with only a few tiny groups of early birds like us.


We headed over to Suntec for the tics to SGF.
An uncle approached him to give his tic away and he actually enquired him if it's for that Sat as we planned to go for the following wk instead. So he politely rejected the uncle.
Once we got hold of our tics, we then realised that the dates were not stated on them.
Wasted that we rejected the uncle's offer but we decided to console ourselves saying what's not meant to be ours, will not be ours. hee.
Anyways got the tics at student price (tsk tsk) and with his card disct! :)
I love the greens behind us!


One of the free displays near the ticketing booths!

Then mom called to buy longans for her. Where on earth can I find them in town?
Luckily we went back to 313 and was hesitating to go into Finest but we did.
So longans, we found!
He even accompanied me from 313 to Ion bus ride while I continued my journey home. ;)


No, this cat's not playing dead.
In fact cheymong kept on flipping left and right.
Will show the vid soon!
Caught at Wdlands today.

Cold fresh cherries for today's hot weather!

Can look forward to next weekend alr? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home