Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blessed Syawal ;)

Alhamdulillah. Syawal's here!
Everything happened in a blink of an eye today.
And Alhamdulillah for the 1st time in my life [really shame of myself :( ] and after his nagging, I followed mom for Raya prayers in the morning.
Upon reaching home and just about to cool down, Dad came home and rushed us out of the house to begin our Raya visiting! Adoi. I haven't decided what to wear even!
We were out by 930 in the morn!
And so glad that we were done for the day at 1plus.
But not for long. Cos bro and and the ILs came in black soon after.
When they're gone, wanted to laze when Bibik came!
So got to prep and such again. That's what Hari Raya is all about.

He also hasn't confirmed the time he wld be coming over to visit but as per last 2 years, he managed to come   on really early Syawal. 


Was really tired to change my baju and put on my lenses.
So here goes. Our first pic with me in speckies.
Geeks beraya eh?
Dono why our hand pose sama je. Copycat seh!


And we were instructed by the photographer to sit on the floor for the final pic. >.<
After the snap he suddenly asked, "Bila masa awak point ur finger at me?" 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home