Friday, September 21, 2012

i ♥ u

hee.
Hmmm. 
hee.
Got lost at Raffles mrt and cldn't find him cos he was at the wrong side.
No reception or connection and I was helpless cos cldn't get tru to him.
Luckily he called and so we found each other.
So drama.

And after our Tosai dinner, he said, 
"Hah u said i'm not romantic right.. so i got u this!"
Taking out a bright pink Gerbera from his tote bag.
A lil awkard to react so I exclaimed in return!
"hah wat's this? disgusting nye. Y u buy? for wat? Gross. No ocassion!"
And he was obviously disappointed with my instant reaction.


I insisted to take a pic with the gerbera.
Smells nice.


Top view. Like jakun kan.
Since it's been ages.
And coming from him, u know u shd really truly appreciate this gesture.


 Up-close! :)


He even included this mushy lil memo.
Frankly I didn't know how to solve the equation so I roped Mr Google's help.

Answer: i  

Mr Hopeless Romantic Engineer.

T H A N K   Y O U  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home