Monday, September 3, 2012

the Climb

Had that rare Sat date with him.
Guess most of the time was spent travelling to get to places.
We went to Gardens by the Bay just to look see (without gg into the Domes).
Rather a bit disappointed with what we saw.
Probably cos I compared to those on display at SGF.


Look at what I meant!
You can easily spot a dry plants at almost every corner.
Cld it be due to the reclaimed land state?
Or it was just too hot for the greens to take?
I do believe the Supertrees would look alot better at night.


Something's not right with this pic.
Jendul sama, kulit sama kilat, hidung sama, eyebags oso same.
And we were wearing the same pink tops. Adoi.
He purposely cropped that out and said i got no body. evil.
Someone said he's a photocopy of me.
How can that be?
-----------------------------
We woke a lil late on Sunday and hurriedly went over to BK for bf.
Just sis, dad and I.
Went to the optician to get my specs adjusted.
He advised me not to remove and put on my specs with just one hand.
I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had accidentally sat on them.
So I just nodded my head and asked if he's selling those specs cloth.
He gave me one instead.
Walked out with a smile. :)


We collected SIL cake as well.
Bro rounded up the kiddies and make them sing the Bday lullaby. hee.
C U T E.


I'm so happy and thankful that BFF came to my place not only with her hubby and lil Sophie, but with her in laws as well. :)
I'm always crashing their place so I was glad that they dropped by.
Was communicating with Sophie there before she wailed aloud. hee.


Took off today and crazily dated Nian for the climb yet again!
So this was the killer steps which we took for the 2nd time.
Was panting badly cos we took the slightly longer route this round.


And we ended with a simple bf.
I went home and showered before taking the draggy bus to Geylang.
Took cab to visit Mamang and finally bus mrt to reach home.
It was a long day indeed.
I even managed to catch a wink in the bus and at home for less than an hr.

++++++++++++++

Despite all the happenings, I do somehow feel lousy.
Duno why. Just that not gd feeling in me.
Tired of something? Sick of a situation?
These are the times I wish I cld breakaway.
To another part of the world.
Eh takan the travel bug eh.
But had to shelf that idea off.
So uneasy. How?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home