Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Somebody I used to know

The last argument we had was kind of serious.
Till he had to mention the past. Yeah. That bad.
I'm the sort that can't accept scolding. Or perhaps just took a lil longer to absorb.
So there I was keeping silence. Or just directed my attention to the opposite.
Not a gd memory to keep but I shall learn from this and keep it as a reminder to myself. Hopefully.

I did accept some things and yet sometimes I can't believe how I've managed to accept them.
Like how ridiculous the situations could be but I always try to tell myself positively.
Yes I did. The whole thing actually shook me up last weekend.
And now that he's 'away', it'd be good for me to reflect.
On how things should be. 
How I've managed and pulled through the initial rough start and ended where we are now.
Disliked the thots. Disliked how things are.
Wish I cld know better.


Boss bot us Mocha today and I had a hard time finishing it.
She asked if I drink coffee but I kept grinning till she 'forced' me to DRINK LA.
Head spinning now.
Hope I cld slp tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home