Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tracked

 It was a long Sat indeed. Began early with the climb date with Shortie.
It was filled with bright colored wild mushrooms amidst the fallen leaves.
Such a pretty sight. 


Altho I've climbed a few times, nvr once we went up the track.
Today, we braved the short steep slope to reach.


Showered briefly and drove over to Bibik's!
She has 2 new cheymong! Hitam and Putih.
So cute, right?
Oh dun worry. Bibik put them in cos they got very agitated when there's visitors.
Look at their aaaawwwww eyes!


See! As they're young, they're very active and playful.
Dun need ur attention, just kept on scratching these leaves till it dropped on the floor.

Aft Hougang, Mom made me drive to Geylang with bro as the gps.
That's like having TP tester next to u.
He even had to comment, "Woa passed alr ur slopes!" while I drove up to the parking lot.
He shd have seen my licence which I attained back in 2006. >.<
Aft a brief grocery shopping there, he drove me to meet BFF.
Hee. Was  quite anxious cos not sure if it'd be a wasted trip.
But we did it and it was rather a success.
They had changed the screening to a much bigger theatre and we even managed to catch the 4pm show.
However, I've nvr enjoyed any of the movies there.
The storylines were just plain boring and unrealistic. Really.
Aft the movie, we walked over to DG. Had an impromptu buffet dinner and glad to know that Sakura's offering BnJ ice cream now. W O A. hee.
Then we walked over to H&M so that she cld do her exchange.
Finally, I'm home! :)
The day I didn't take mrt and not eaten at home.
Bus - Wira - Cab
Thanks shortie for the BF treat - Lunch at Bibik's - Buffet Dinner (Thanks BFF!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home