Thursday, November 22, 2012

The ex dinner treat!

Was looking forward to the Veg dinner.
But more of the gathering of sis' close gfs.
Oddly, I've travelled with each of them on separate journeys.


 Curious abt the venue cos nvr been to Velocity.


Groupie pic and I was surrounded by pharmacists.
This bunch here was from NUS except me.
And believe me, they're filthy rich but they're all so humble n fun!
Went to BKK with those two on my right, Bali with the one next to sis and to KL and Melbourne with the 1st on the right. hee.
Seriously, till today I have no clue why I'm close to them too.


This is lime sherbet atop jelly. For dessert.


Sis with her longevity buns.


The first dish.  Supposedly jellyfish. But with peach n slice of stroberi.
Nice fusion.


And the fish curry. When the waitress brought it out in the huge plate and said,'Fish curry', the table went silent. We were trying to figure out the 'head and tail'. hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home