Sunday, May 26, 2013

Letting GO

I know. It's been another oh so long episode.
Guess u shd be really in the mood to have an entry otherwise u simply can't find the words to key.
Weeks have been so quick. Didn't really feel May and it's coming to an end next week.
 Mon gotta settle the blues.
Tues gotta prepare for midwk which gonna be weekly Zumba.
Thurs kuliah.
Fri to get ready for the wkend which means sending sis to work and the weekly marketing for mom.
Sundays for the once a wk date.
Tho I try to have my own time on those avail days, it was either spent lazing or turning in early instead.

Seriously, I feel very disorganised lately. Messed up.
Like. I. Need. A. break. Badly.
Last checked, trip was almost a yr ago. No wonder.
But I gotta hang on. For how long? Hope not that long.

Weird today being a family day.
Cleared the room and most of the stuff.
Just grabbed the photos and tore them in pieces without much hesitation.
And now we have a lot more space.
Not sure what to fill it with.

Doesn't feel gd becos I tend to be in the wrong every single time.
Pulled me down.
Can't move.


Here u go. My grumpiest photo ever.
Not looking forward to the future hah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home