Saturday, February 9, 2013

Flower fest!

It's such a long long day and I did enjoy my 1st day of the long long wkend! :)
Collected my new IC and we went over to Sentosa for the annual Flower Fest.
Didn't know what to expect except to enjoy sniffing the flowers.
This year, the fest was held at the beach!
Must be quite a challenge for them cos they had to cordon and control the number of pple spilling by the beach. SO here's some of my fave snaps!


We were tagged!
He took the pic after grabbing my hand abruptly.
Kinda electrified me for a sec. Haha.
Da tua2 pun... hee


Somehow always attracted to the non focus of the events.
Like at the zoo I wld be attracted to the soft toys of the animals...
And here was attracted to the huge lady bug!


Made him pose for this...
Sometimes in life...gotta stop and smell the roses orchids pe! :)


I love this combi!
Soooo preeeettttty!


styrofoamed flops!


couple shot!


And another one! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home