Friday, August 16, 2013

Aaaaaaaaah the weekend ;)

 It was a long week indeed and I'm glad that weekend's finally here!
But then I have no plans tmr. geeeeeeez
 

Gatal kaaaaaaannnn.. With Fakkah Fuzz.
The Mat Stand Up Comedian.
 

Love this pic with partner.
I feeling2 lychee martini gitu..



His 32nd Bday celeb was a low key one.
No $$ spent on dinner cos he got to feast on Mom's simple dishes.
Like real simple yet his fave.
I knew he wld love his Bday card. ;))



Org bz2 with raya he still selit this hippo for me.
Cute... But I wan bigger one can?
This one can just squeeze with one hand seh...and gone.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aku pun suker pic wif michmich! Class gitu loh dgn martini on rockkk! Lol.. -shorties ;)

September 7, 2013 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home