Saturday, August 5, 2017

Friends for keeps!

The day I've been looking forward to almost coming to an end. But I'm thankful that my Saturday started early and I've achieved fully of what's planned or not. Made epok-epok yesterday, my first time preparing it from scratch with just a watsapp msg guide from Mom. So glad that she's just a msg away now. So fried them epok-epok this morning for breakfast and brought some to Mom's.

Then met the psbf before taking the slow bus to the other psbf's house for her belated birthday celebration. Her celebration yet she played host to our yummy cooked with love lunch. When she asked what we wanted to have, I instantly requested for Chelok! And Chelok I got! Plus that bonus of sambal belacan, I had a hard time trying not to empty the big bowl of rice.  ❤


Just look at the spread! Macam at restoran pun kalah. Shiok la. I predict that our future meets up will be all home cooked from now on. Yums. Happy too that psbf accompanied me to my bus stop so that we cld catch up more. So grateful that this friendship lasted all this while and praying that we will forever be friends. Friends for keeps since we were 7! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home