Saturday, July 22, 2017

When was the last time?

That I was this exhausted and I could not feel my feet anymore. The family day was just supposed to start in the evening but we took a long bus ride so that he could catch his noon nap so probably that's why it felt almost like more than half a day out. The hot weather did not help either. However, today was one of the luckiest day ever. Here's why!

We won 5 early bird lucky draw! He got himself a cute cookie monster as well! So mainly we were there for the lucky draw and looked around in the shops. He wasn't the least interested to catch any shows or take any rides. That's not it!

The queue for food was not that long but I guess each customer ordered for the whole seated family so it took some time. After making my order, the lady questioned me and I found out that she's a relative of mine! When i was enjoying my caesar salad (yes! Salad cos I didn't feel like having fries or burgers) and realised that there was a plate of onion rings which I did not order. Probably she threw in the rings into my order.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home