Monday, August 14, 2017

That's it?

Weekend's over in a flash! Happy but oh so tired from the staycation. Not that I wasn't able to enjoy the room or the view but I just cldn't slp well with aircon. Actually, M was enjoying himself with the cartoon all the time we were in the room and all the way till almost midnight. Kasi chance la cos at home no tv in bedroom. So was alr sleepy while waiting for him to doze. But I had to wake up at 1ish and cld not return to slp all the way till 3+am. Well but i took the chance to enjoy the busy runway view. Yes, still busy at that hour.

Crowne Plaza has to be one of our fave staycation choice. It brings us so close to oversea trip feeling but minus the flight. The room's spacious and bathroom comes with bathtub - a definite pluspoint for M. Food is so conveniently available and there's even supermarket in case of emergencies. And this was our 3rd stay but the 1st with only 3 of us. Dun mind booking it again.

Gotta be two long weeks before a really short week comes. When I mean long, it's gg to be 5day work week for the husb and next wk worst, he had to sacrifice Sunday for an event and the sis gg away for short trip so it'd be another 'weekday' for me and M.

Picture taken at t4 arrival


M is undergoing another behavioural phase. Sometimes I find it too overwhelming and when I cld alr adapt to his new phase, he decides to bring on a totally new one. But I can't help to think that I am being hard on myself and him at times. How do I even grow more patience? With the help of the husb of course who's selflessly lighten my load in the evenings, nights and wee hours. And I should probably start to hang my hp in the day.

Gotta start freaking out for M's Birthday but feeling so half hearted or yet to have the inspiration and mood to begin unlike previous years. Monday blues ar. 🙄

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home