Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lippies

Super stoked that I got Fenty Beauty lip luminizer a day after the launch! I managed to gather my lippies for a snap and can't wait to add 1 or 2 more to the collection. Honestly, I'm terrible in make-up. I very often use Mac foundation, a bit of eyebrow liner and touch of lip gloss or tinted lip balm. But seriously, it's hard for a girl to be a minimalist when it comes to shoes, bags and make-up. So, basically it's hard to stay minimal being a girl. Right.

Here goes!


It's really a first that I've known whereby celebrities or any make-up brands that launch ONLY 1 lip gloss shade (supposed to be luminizer anyways)!
Probably Rihanna's focus too much on the foundation shades. A whopping 40 choices!
So it's a grab and pay for this lip gloss!


Kinda proud of myself cos I own only these for lippies.

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani in Wonderland
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
FRESH lip tint in Ruby (the most used)
BAKeeRI Whip Matte on Mad Puff (given by SIL)
Kat Von D in Lolita II (the most fave)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home