Friday, September 1, 2017

Duck-ed 🐥

I've been eyeing on Duck scarves since FV days and really wondered why it is so expensive. I mean my Bs are all ard $40ish but sometimes they are on discount so it could be a really gd deal. And it's been my tudung since my first day. Glad that I found them cos so easy to put on. However, lately they have improvised on the designs of the inner which is now longer coverage and some of the designs just don't have a nice fit on me. They also have limited satin being mostly chiffon now. I started with cotton and it could felt thick at times.

Besides B, I did try instant SS (looked slightly better than B but my face wide and fleshy so felt like kena squeezed) and also AA (also pricey la or similar to my B but I haven't dare to wear it out cos felt a bit loose). I had tried tudung with pins but they just don't last throughout the day cos the pins esp on the chin will popped out easily due to laughs. Even had Cakenis which are designed with hooks so that you could skip pins.

Back to Duck, still wonder why a simple tudung can be so highly priced but when i received the packaging, woa! Felt like it is packaged in Japan where the people are so detailed in packaging. The soft and easily designed to wear  (I hope!) satin material came in a ribbonly tied sturdy box. Since I cannot decide on the plain colours, I got this Merdeka limited edition version. These Ducks always sells out fast. And there are so many rich ladies who had towers of them Duck scarves (from Ig).
But I think I will have to seek advice and tutorials on how to put it on confidently.


This is slightly more than double the price of my Bs. 🙄
Sitting pretty with my vintage phone and fave bush.


It even looks good with my birthday bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home