Saturday, November 4, 2017

Missing the sis

It was a long Saturday indeed which began at 5.30am with the McDelivery guy ringing our doorbell. 😆 Thanks to him we took our morning bath and had our breakfast since the husband had to work today. Thought I’ll be having a breakfast date until M woke up too and had his share of egg. Went to Mom’s after our morning nap and waited for the husband there.


The souvenirs from Taiwan 🇹🇼!
Thanks sis for stocking up on my facial masks supply. 😍
And I love that cute little lippie from Shiseido!


Just mentioned that I won’t be getting anymore jacket for M, sis bought 1 for him.
He loves it cos his fave dinosaurs are all over it!
She did not tell me cos sure she wanna surprise her favourite nephew.
I think it’s only TWD$100 which is about S$4.50!
Now let’s wait for Batam’s goodies (if any!).


Another addition of plant for the house.
This one looks so pretty until it can pass off as a fake.
Loves that we are still able to change the house decor to refresh the look and feel. 😻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home