Thursday, January 4, 2018

Food trip Jan 2018

Alhamdulillah back from Penang trip. Gonna be a short update dedicated to what we had during the 4-day trip. And just realised that I have grand niece and grand nephew there. 

Here’s what I could recall on what we had!


Cousin brought us to this food place that looked so much like newton.
I had Penang Char Kway Teow the wet version.
2nd day lunch was at Dome.
Dinner at Nasi Kandar next to Line Clear.
3rd day lunch was at Chili’s and dinner was bought by husband and dad at nearby Gurney as it was raining heavily.
Chicken rice and pasembur!
In between sis and I had our fave sushi!


Electric blue drink, Beef Ribs, Nachos with chicken and Fajita with chicken and prawns.


Happy and contented that I got to try both Magnum (RM9.90) and Godiva (RM23)!
Insha Allah update on the itinerary next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home