Saturday, December 16, 2017

BFFs’ lunch date and gifts!

Had a super belated birthday celebration for the BFF and we had lunch at Swensens. So thankful that we’re still in touch till this day. Friends since 27 years ago is beyond the test of time. Alhamdulillah we survived non-handphone days by writing letters or even posting greeting cards. I’m so blessed with precious small circle of best friends whom I can depend on and fortunate enough to have best friends from Primary School, Secondary School, Poly and even my former work place. 💕


I had Green lasagne which is meatless.


We shared this Lil Pony Blue Velvet sundae.
It tasted cakey but the M&Ms and marshmallows added that extra flavour to it. 
Yums.


One of the BFFs bought me random gift set from Body Shop cos she had staff discount and the gift sets were irresistible. The other passed me a magnet from her road trip and that magnetic brooch. 💖


Besides BFFs, I am truly blessed with a generous sis.
She bought me my favourite Bombshell mist and it comes in this gift set complete with a pink pouch!
Received bonus from the husband too! Time for a shopping spree! ❤️ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home