Saturday, February 17, 2018

Beach Day

Going to the beach was one of the birthday plans I had. Too bad bro could not join us but Alhamdulillah the weather’s been real good for a day at the beach.
Mom was looking forward to it too as we planned for her to cook noodles while I bake wings.


Sentosa holds countless memories for me since I was a child.
Mom used to bring us over during the school holidays by Ferry.
It was where I had my 1st job too for 2 years.

We went out early today meeting at 9.30am
By the time we left the island, the crowd just began flowing in.
Went ahead to visit Istana after that.


Forgot how long the walk in was but it was really hot despite the greens.


M had such a long day and he’s totally flat out now. 🤣



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home