Saturday, February 3, 2018

Birthday Gratitude ❤️

Syukur Alhamdulillah. Although sis is currently away, I did not really feel her absence. Had a few surprises today. And am so thankful and blessed for my tiny group of best friends doa and wishes.


1st stop was to get complimentary firehouse from Swensens.
Sweet of the manager to wish me personally.


Before we went out for early lunch, bro surprised me at the door with a chocolate cake.
Still not cut cos we went out after that.


After Swensens, husband brought me to my favourite store at MBS.
Today’s service was not that great cos it was getting busy and thankfully, I’ve emailed the manager earlier. Hence, transaction was brief.
However, couldn’t understand why they cannot standardized the packing process.
Like can’t it always be ribboned up?
Saw a guy rejecting the huge box after payment. 😳
The holiday paperbag is my only consolation for today’s experience.





Mom passed me their presents.
The jubah was nicely wrapped and this gotta be my most eleborate presents complete with a birthday card. 😍 There’s card, paperbag, present and ang pow.
So complete. ❤️


When bro reached mom’s house, they brought along Swensens’ rocher cake!
Another ice cream to savour.


Presents from bro and SIL.
Loves the pastel drawers! 😍😍😍


And last but not least, mom had pre warned me that there’s no cake at her place so i gotta make do with what she has. Did not expect a heart-shaped pulut kuning at all.
So so thankful and grateful for the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home