Monday, May 14, 2018

Mom’s birthday celebration and shopping spree at JB

Bismillah to a brand new week! So anxious that Ramadhan is just a few days away. Because gotta crack my head on Sahur and Iftar dishes, need to start to recite Quran on a daily basis (shame on me) and to do more good deeds. 

It was such a long but adventurous Birthday celebration for Mom yesterday. And probably the most times I went to toilet in JB (cos I’m very particular about toilets and can muntah if conditions are far off than Ion’s). Alhamdulillah, survived.

Started the day luckily straight to Aeon Kulaijaya. Driver lives in JB so he drove at the shortcuts and suddenly we’ve arrived. Skipped breakfast location as we reached after the shops opened. Mom went for her birthday massage while I spent the whole hour in Kaison! Bought quite a lot of stuff such as colour pencils for M’s birthday(in Sep only) goodie bags. And husband found the perfect display rack for my LV! Had quite a hard time to measure the width and after asking for assistance, the SA managed to confirm the measurement using a long ruler. So so happy and glad that it fits nicely. Was so tempted to buy a short stool only at RM34.90. Now I’m going to keep thinking about it. And it’s not avail at other outlets (we went to Paradigm too!). We spent a total of RM279 at Kaison!

Had really late lunch at around 1pm and M was already cranky. Mom’s main birthday meal held at Vivo pizza and lucky her, got a pink carnation after the meal. Their desserts were yummy too.

After Aeon, we headed to Paradigm and I got to spree on some clothes. The little girls’ collection were so pretty and cute especially the accessories. Went to Kaison again and saw bedsheets but I didn’t buy any. Bought Mango Passion from Starbucks and received free Latte. 

Last stop was at Amphawa Boat Noodles just behind Sutera Mall. The last time I went there was about 9 years ago. But the mall still looks old. By the time we’re done, it’s almost 7. Only reached home about 3hrs later. Bro bought us KFC, Hokkaido Cheese Tarts, Famous Amos and Sushi! 


Alhamdulillah pretty sure everyone enjoyed themselves (except for Dad I guess cos he didn’t buy anything). JB family trip is definitely better than a Batam day trip. 


So happy that husband found this pretty rack!
Finally my LV has a home.
But need Dad to help to repaint it nicely.
This rack was from Kaison at RM125.90 ($43)!


My haul from Kaison!
They have these Pompoms and I couldn’t resist buying them.
Total damage RM279 which less than $100 for all these including the rack!


Realised I only bought 4 tops for myself.
But I got my Raya shoes settled!
It’s gonna be a wedge. 😆


This Aglio Olio was yummy! 


BBQ chicken pizza


Lava molten cake 


Terubat rindu makan Mango sticky rice.


First time trying Boat Noodle.


The aftermath of Boat Noodle situation for 7 people. ☺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home