Monday, April 30, 2018

Early birthday meet-up

Her birthday is almost 2 weeks away but got to celebrate early cos Ramadhan’s coming. Last minute plans always the best because no time to cancel or postpone. Luckily for me, she could come over nearer to meet and I only managed to grab her and the kids’ presents yesterday. So glad that she liked the flowers. I was contemplating on whether should send flowers to her house or buy them before meeting her. I reached slightly before 1.20pm so I decided to drop by the florist. Chose 2 stalks of sunflowers for her, should have chosen gerberas instead and got it wrapped. It was $50! Quite pricey but kinda worth it when she told me it’s been so long since she received flowers. Besides that, got her Sephora gift card so that she could stock up on her make-up for Raya!


My bff since 2001.
Only both of us know what we went through together.
From studying at Harbourfront Centre then cabut to Sentosa beach instead and the different guys we met throughout our friendship till she settled down and 4 years later me. 
Alhamdulillah definitely friends for life this one. 


A meet-up’s only complete after dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home