Sunday, November 25, 2018

Loving the weekend! 🥰

So happy that my weekend’s really filled with so much shopping! Went to Mom’s yesterday before heading to town to sneak at those much raved lights. The kid’s managed to snap a pic at Mickey’s and I’m glad I got the photo at Cartier’s ferris wheel! 🥰
The main Xmas higlight of Ion.
The kid explored the endless toys’ section but did not choose any to buy.
Ended up getting him his school shoes instead
20% off but still expensive cos it’s Puma X Superman.

Today was supposed to go to a wedding but made the husband go by himself while we waited for him at the mall. 😬
So tempted to get a Clarks shoes cos was a lil disappointed that there was no more size for MK last night. Isetan was having 15% + additional 10%.


The evergreen Xmas tree at Ngee Ann City.
Always as grand.


Knew that Butterstudio having new cupcakes so got their mermaid and unicorn.
All these for only $10.


Since we were at East today, decided to try the newly halal TwoHana.
The strawberry tea was tasty that I didn’t add sugar.
The beef bap was yummy too but the supreme breakfast for the kid wasn’t.
Hashbrown was hard and dry, pancake was dry and sausages urgh.
And the chef sprinkled the maple syrup till it touched the sausages and scrambled egg.


Lucky for me there’s a size for me at MBS and sis bought it for me!
Alhamdulillah rezeki.
May Allah repay her generosity and grant her best of health.


Decided to grab this colour to suit my handbags.
Yay another pair for me to go weddings instead of my black wedge. 💕

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home