Saturday, October 20, 2018

Fruitful Saturday

I can’t believe that I managed to settle all presents for Nov (including the anniversary!). YaY! So with that, I declare myself as bankrupt! 😬 In fact, the presents have been passed to the rightful recipients. And except for sis, the rest had unboxed theirs.
Glad that for sis we managed to get the one on $50 discount and with free gifts. 
So guess it’s worth it! Hmmm but for now can’t wait for Oct to be over cos Nov’s gonna be filled with 2 hotel stays, Insha Allah! 

So the day began with Ion where I bought bro his Longchamp belt.
Kinda weird that the belts were the last pieces available.
But at least it’s Longchamp not Coach where you can get at IMM instead.
After that, walked over to Bath and Bodyworks to grab $5 hand soaps!
My favourite of all time! Remember to always grab them only when they’re on sale! Haha.
Guess how many I got this time?
A total of six bottles! 

Thankfully since the husband had reserved the Dyson hairdryer at Best Denki, it was a breeze to make payment. But as there’re 3 boxes in total, they took some time to wrap them up. All settled and we took bus to Mom’s.
And now I realised that I forgotten to buy my serum! Gah!


As the kid wanted to follow the Obek, I decided to drag Mom out.
Got the mini figure which i wanted, but it was the display piece.
Got home and realised that she’s missing her skirt. 😏
Hopefully the shop would call soon for the replacement piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home