Wednesday, April 3, 2019

M i d w e e k

Surviving the week. What a thunderstorm this morning but Alhamdulillah it reda when the husband went out. And yesterday I was thinking of my ex-colleague/ neighbour then she msg la! What a telepathy. Although we’’ve been neighbours for almost 5 years, we rarely meet because our daily schedule differs.
So she msg me yesterday saying that she’d be coming over to pass me something.
In the midst of me boiling the mutton curry, she came with her boy.
Of course I packed something little for her like foodstuff from Batam and Penang.


She gave her son’s birthday goodie box and even balloon for my kid.
And even even that yummy little bottle of choc pods!
So sweet and thoughtful of her because this is definitely not the first time.
Seriously she’s like one of my Minah friends (think lotsa earrings on a ear), but I wish I have her heart. Always thinking of others and never fail to drop by my place for Raya.

I am so thankful, grateful and blessed to have a handful of constant friends.
From Pri Sch, Sec Sch, Poly and even my ex-colleagues turned best girlfriends, all still chose to remain in my life. Alhamdulillah.
May our friendship always always win over the tests of time! 💕

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home