Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sunny Wednesday at Funfest

The husband took leave today to bring the kid out. Asked him where he wanted to go and initially he said Gardens by the Bay. Then I asked if he wants to go to the beach or Suntec City (it’s me lah who wanted to go). He told the dad and was rejected but of course eventually he gave in to his son’s request. Alhamdulillah at least the husband is okay with playing sand together. It was our first time going to Sentosa by public and we went out early before 8.30am. The morning peak was still there and I really wondered what time do these workers start. 9.30? 10?? 🤔 tsk. 

When we reached the beach, the Funfest hasn’t really started. The staff were setting up the inflatables. But it was a good timing because we could take photos easily. 
Spent about an hour playing sand and made our way for lunch at RWS.
Went to Akemi Uchi and Toys’R’us at Vivo before we headed for home.


Look who welcome us to the Funfest!
Such a close encounter of 🐿!


This is so pretty! A different display besides the inflatables.


I think she looks a little deflate here.
Probably she can’t stand the heat too! 😆


Sentosa has always been a part of my life throughout my growing years.
Mom used to bring us to Sentosa every school holiday, spending time at the beach with the cousins. We took the ferry over and of course enjoyed the monorail rides despite the long queues. I even had my first job at Sentosa and stayed for 2 years.


Calming. And because of the Funfest, I got to enjoy free music while the boys play sand.


I knew there was a restock of these diffusers and the husband wanted to get 6 bottles!
I said NO lah so many for what.
Then he paid for 5 bottles.


Dropped by the mall to change money for the upcoming weekend trip and saw that Hokkaido having Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
So I paid $9.10 for all six of them! 😍




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home