Wednesday, November 13, 2019

It’s been a decade! (Updated)


It’s been a decade since you sound(ed) me steady. 
Alhamdulillah for everything and more. ❤️



I started the washing machine, folded the laundry and vacuumed the house.
Then had my breakfast before resting on the couch.
Heard dragging of feet and assuming that it’s just those flyers distributors I ignored.
Till he knocked the door and rang the bell.


NinjaVan delivery from the husband.
It was unexpected because I totally forgotten that it’s 13.11 today.
In fact he was the one who reminded me of the date after he went to work.
Furthermore I was looking forward to this Sunday instead although we had our gifts for each other already.


Anyways it was a surprise indeed and I am so thankful and grateful.
Syukur Alhamdulillah. 🤲


Got the Dark Choc Praline cake for the husband. 🧁 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home