Sunday, October 20, 2019

When the jokes ain’t funny... anymore

Syaitan has won tonight. You read it right. 
If it’s tiring for you, I hope you don’t feel that I cannot be tired as well.
I settled him, vacuumed, folded the laundry, brought in the stuff for you, only to be SCREAMED at. Really? I deserved it? Treating me like I’m one of your kids?
I know my stand now. I know it well.
It’s been an exhausting weekend. The weekend that I need to break down.
Guess this is all of me now.


Done the exchange - went to Mom’s - went to cousin’s - bought the fan - back to mom’s - back home


Despite all these negative feelings, I’m still thankful for the ever giving cousin.
He helped me buy the OOS lippies and even gave us snacks. 
Alhamdulillah.
I will keep on trying to look at the brighter side every single day.
Insha Allah.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home