Sunday, November 17, 2019

Since 2013

Alhamdulillah our marriage turns 6 today.
So blessed I am to be married to my husband and I pray that our jodoh will last hingga ke Jannah. Insha Allah. Still learning new things together and hopefully be a better muslim in time to come. Syukur Alhamdulillah.


6 years ago. I’d like to say we’re quite chill but a little rushed as we had our Nikah in the morning followed by reception and had to be done by 6pm for both sides.
I remembered I needed to redo my make-up as we solat for Zohor.
Had 3 wedding attires to change into.
Alhamdulillah all went well.


Staycation was great as usual.
As we got the fountain view, we managed to see the National Stadium in a distance.
There’s a small window covered in blind and the husband said not to open it.
But what a surprise when I decided not to listen to him.
Had a glimpse of flyer, GBTB domes and even MBS.


And hey it’s the beautiful sunrise.
Masha Allah.


In other news, Alhamdulillah the sis has returned safely from Bosnia.
The goodies she gotten for us! 💕

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home