Thursday, December 12, 2019

My first YSL

I remembered Dad had gotten us YSL bags before if I’m not mistaken from HK.
Years ago when I was still small.
And I don’t know why I don’t have any interest in luxury brand when I was still working.
Oh probably I did especially when I turned 30 last time.
Sis got me my first ever LV back then and I told myself clearly that’s going to be the only LV I’ll ever own. 6 years later, never did I expect to have a collection of LVs and Gucci. 😍


Yasssssss! And this is a gift from sis and also our very first online purchase of a luxury brand! Ordered on Sunday and received today.
Everything’s so luxurious except for the lack of paperbag.
Shall we try LV next for an online purchase?


So red! But I love it! It’d be a breeze to find it in my bags.
The item was packed in a brown carton covered with black tissue.
Completes with the invoice, message and the ribboned black box. ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home