Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sister date

It’s a rather impromptu outing with the sis.
She wanted me to accompany her to Geylang (on a Sunday la seh!) to buy some gifts.
Was thinking ok la since it’s not that far away and it’s going to be chope2 and go.
Also I had the chance to finally check out the Abaya shop at Wisma GS.
I walked out of it $328 poorer with my 1st Abaya dress and 1 for the sis.
I thought I was to ketuk her but it’s the other way round instead.
Confidently we walked our way passed through a wide variety of shops from restaurants to apparels to periuk blanga and tiny bakeries
All the way to the end of the street yet the shop’s not to be found.
Tired I was getting agitated and when I checked the address again, it was the wrong 1!
Had to walk all the way back but got the chance to eat at Yi Zun noodle.


Had their signature Beef Noodle and it was warm and filling.
Soup’s good too!
Alhamdulillah.


Coincidentally today’s shopping bags came in same colors.
Black and gold! Pretty much.
Hope to take the week a lil notch down but guess couldn’t.
Cos going to meet the bff this wed and the ex this Sunday! ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home