Sunday, January 19, 2020

Looking forward!

Let’s look forward to the short weeks ahead! 
But did you know that there will be no PH in March.
Anyways there’ll be school break though.
Was a tiring but very happy and loved weekend!
Because I got to meet the BFFs yesterday and paid a visit to TTSH.
The parents slept over too so that they could look after the boy.


And yay sis gotten this pin for me!
Corny but loves it. Reads I Love You. 💞
Another pin to add to my boring black backpack.


So yesterday I went out twice. Today too lei!
It was really impromptu to grab my bday present today.
Because sis already checked the presents out yesterday.
The colours of my choice were not available so it took a while for me to decide on this one.
Will reveal all on my birthday, Insha Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home